The Saturday's Surprise

Hey guys, I hope your days are going great, mine was awesome, but the memories of Last Saturday kept "bursting my brain". We all have those annoying Saturdays where you have no plans at all, no night out with girls, no movies at the Cinema, nothing! Just stuck home doing laundry, and God help you if there is no power supply, "To me staring at the ceiling, na him sure pass". 

I was even proposing to edit some makeup videos I've made(for upload) but I got a very unexpected call from Tobi, I was smirking so much, I could feel my cheeks hurt from enthusiasm, Tobi always has a plan!

I won't bore you with the details, but after telling him about my Saturday boredom, he told me about the Owambe he was planning to attend at Lekki. Lekki! Damn, it was a perfect opportunity to snap fine fine pictures at expensive places and killing boredom. I hurriedly begged to be tagged along, I almost forgot that Tobi was the craziest friend I had.

As a Lagos sharp girl, who knows, I might just see a confirm bobo, so I got my makeup game on, wore those new black stilettos I got on Jumia and my Ankara was one of my "red carpet specials"

Tobi and I met at the mainland, and I felt mildly overdressed. He laughed when he saw me, and I ask that "olori nla" what the problem was, and he simply shook his head, still smiling, I should have never believed him. He was wearing a faded polo and a pair of dark denim, what a clichĆ©! 

I feel like Lagos conductors enjoy picking on any young lady dressed for a party in buses, being cramped in between a fat Tobi and a sweaty old woman can reset anyone's fine face to factory setting.......

Comments

Popular Posts