Daily Skin Routine Every Beautiful Person Needs


These are my everyday skin routine. I find it hard to believe we go through our everyday life without having a short beauty routine everyday! I know it's stressful, after work, classes, picking the children from school, it's hard enough to sleep at night due to the neighbour's nagging generator... Lagos I hail thee!
Well, we all manage to go through our lives, trying to look glowy and beautiful, but with my hustle and tustle in lagos, jumping from one bus to another, the dust on my skin, the sweat on my back, I would be so done for if I sleep with that.
Wash My Face


Once I have awoken, and chased my lazy cousin off the bed(she is always late for school) I begin my daily skin ritual. I begin by washing my face, this can't take more than a minute guys! Just wash it, it won't kill you. It will close up your pores, and wake you up for the day.
Exfoliate


After I wash my face in preparation of my daily skin routine, I exfoliate. I promise you guys, I'm gonna to share my natural face scrub in a more elaborate article, but for now, I add half of a spoon full of sugar into a quarter of a cup of honey, and I rub it on my skin, the sugar is the abrasive that peels of dead skin cells ruining your glow, I don't wash it immediately, I just run off to do house chores. When I'm back, the honey has moisturized my skin and after washing my face, I feel the moisture.
Learn More On Face scrubs: Clickhere
Moisturizing

After my bath, I moisturize. I know some people go around without moisturizing. When I say moisturising, I mean creams, lotions... Anyone you know it as. Some are of the excuse it makes them sweat. If you sweat a lot using a particular moisturizer, you have got to change it, stat! Dry skin harbours wrinkles a lot, so if you wanna look as young as possible, use the right moisturizers.

Sunscreen

Here in Africa, I know we skip this a lot, we go about thinking we can't tan, well... We thought wrong! The dark skin tans slower than the fairer one, but at the end, Ultraviolet rays not only tans, but gives fine lines, its a lot like wrinkles. The sun in Lagos is in tense, and I'm glad I use sunscreen... But if you can get lotions that have sunscreens, that works too.

Makeup Cleaning

This is certainly a no-brainer! Before you go sleep, never forget to have makeup wipes at home. I use baby wipes because they smell so good! And they have this soft cleanse. Sleeping with makeup clogs your pores, so don't do that to your face, you will wakeup with breakouts. Your pillow case gets stained, there is no win in this situation.
Night Washing

This is immediately after my makeup cleansing, I wash my face with mild toilet soap. The soap cleanses the residues of makeup still on my face, so I can sleep in peace.

So, that's all on my daily beauty routine, it's simple, it's cool! You can use your face masks instead of the face scrub, it all works! Enjoy your day...
Keywords:
* Daily Skin Routine
* Everyday Skin Routine
* Skin Routines You Need to Have
* Top Skin Routines
* Daily skin rituals
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts