How To Get A Flat Tummy- day 4



These is an article on how to get a flat tummy, the day four! This challenge has not been easy, and it's only for five days, yet needs a lot of perseverance. I did a routine yesterday, but because of some factors I wasn't able to make a post on it. I did 100 sit ups, I remember doing this back in highschool, not easy at all!
Sit Ups


Sit ups are everyone's exercise, from people hoping to build some muscles, to some people who just need a flatter abdomen. It's basically my go-to exercise on a norms, or whenever I feel like losing some fats.
How To Do
Lay on a flat mat in that manner, with your hands in the hair, like that, and pull your torso closer to your knee without shaking your legs too much.
I promised to share a picture of my progress, and it has not been bad at all, check out my new look




In case you are wondering, I'm a size 6, and my stomach has grown pretty flat in the past few days due to eating less junk and more healthy diets and it is actually working out. I hope you like this post, support us by sharing our posts and following our page of Facebook: Victoria awe's blog, buh-bye!

Comments

Popular Posts