Nivea Natural Fairness Review


This is a review on Nivea Body Lotion Natural Fairness.
I bought this Nivea body lotion about a year ago, at a bank breaking price (for a student at least) at a retail outlet in Sango, Ogun State. The advertisement of these product was so catchy and beautiful, I just knew I had to have it.
So, I saved up some money and purchased it, particularly because my face was going through a downturn. I had rashes all over, sun burns... Very drastic ones, perhaps due to exposure to these cheap creams, so I thought a more expensive one would do the trick, and mind you, Natural Fairness is Not a bleaching cream, if you need to lighten your skin, Nivea Natural Fairness Body Lotion is absolutely not for you!
So, we will go over the ingredients, not like most of us know what they mean. But, as geeky as it sounds, I take time to Google each product ingredients so I save myself from Skin Cancer(we can never be too careful)
Aqua, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Fragaria Ananassa Fruit Juice, Rubus Fruticosus Juice, Rubus Idaeus Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Arachidic Acid, Myristic Acid, Oleic Acid, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Citral, BHT, Parfum.


About the ingredients:
The ingredients are pretty harmless, besides Citronellal which gives mild lightening, I don't think you have any risk of it bleaching your skin. It comes with 15SPF for sun protection, so you are pretty good to go have fun outside! It's a nice choice for we Africans since I hardly see sunscreen in the market, so it's a pretty good decision for having sunscreen with the cream you buy.
Look
It comes in an attractive bottle like container which is really cute and cool. 
Review
It certainly gives us a bargain for the price, a hefty 400ml bottle, which for me, can last over a year (I'm seriously not joking). It has a nice fragrance, light and fresh smell to keep you feeling good and confident. Unfortunately, I didn't like this Nivea Natural Fairness Body Lotion, I will be honest. Though, I'm thinking it's my skin types, because it really sucked on me. Why I don't like it
1) It's a lotion, yet not moisturizing! It leaves my skin drier than without lotion even. It's so plain on the skin, and when I bought a moisturizer, I wanted a moisturizer.
2) It gives me outbreaks! I said I already had outbreaks, but it certainly worsened the case as my skin was a pillar of rashes and other weird facial flaws.
3) It didn't work for sunburns on me. I clearly read it on the Nivea Website that it would clear sunburns, it didn't anyways, just left my face even worse than it met it..
I surely know that Nivea has been my favorite lotion brand since I was a child, but this certainly didn't cut for me, I ended up tossing the lotion somewhere I don't know, for now I'm staying off Nivea products, maybe next year, new set of good lotions will fill the market.
I hope you loved the review, support us by, commenting, sharing and liking us on our social media pages, stay well.

Comments

Popular Posts