Top Basic Makeup Items For Beginners



Hey guys! Here is my article on makeup items for beginners, I'm so sorry about my tutorial video not dropping soon after, but I've been having technical issues with the video, it's so annoying.
So, if you are one of those women that wants to slay, no matter the age you might love this article.
Makeup is a gradual process, before we get into the professional realm, we have to know the basic items.
Brushes

Brushes are a must-have. As a makeup artist, I use my brush for everything! For drawing my brows to spreading my foundation, brushes were one of the first items I got in makeup school. Invest in good quality ones, those who have firm bristles
Eye pencil

Eye pencils are essentials everywhere, they give that dramatic look to your makeup, and It might just help you transform it from Hot to HOT! The pencils are used on the skin on the lower eyelash.
Brow Pencils

The brow pencils are for drawing and filling the brows, you see the brush at the tip, its for brushing the edges after drawing them.Brown pencil for brows keeps it natural and it's a must-have for your everyday beauty regime.
Concealer

The concealers are used for maximum coverage. Its used before a foundation to cover flaws. Its also used to conceal your brows, what can't it do? If you are just good enough at makeup, you might even risk it for an emergency foundation.
Foundation

You might have heard the word "foundation" from your mum or any female friend, but you were too embarrassed to ask what it was, I mean, who doesn't know a foundation? Its a base of skin color to hide blemish, the liquid foundation is perfect for dry skin. Foundations are an essential, and since you are using it on your face, you are better off with original products.
Bronzer

Everyone knows Kim Kardashian's glow is not as real as it seems, but can you blame her? Bronzers are transforming lives and faces. Bronzers are like powdery illuminators, which should be subtly brushed across the cheekbones. So, glow glow glow! Even though its mostly the bronzer, who cares, everyone is allowed to glow.
Eye shadow

I'm almost sure everyone has a palette of eye-shadow at least, even though we might be layering all the wrong colours together, and we look nothing like that Instagram Queen Who sold us the palette, we forgive her though, but damn! Why does it look so good on her than us?
Lipstick 

Lipstick fans everywhere never go wrong! I love nude lipsticks anyday, we wanna look like we barely have makeup on and a pale pink lipstick might be a right choice, lipsticks can give your lips that shape you want as long as you wear it right.
Mascara

I absolutely love a lengthening mascara, it will definitely open up my eyes. Mascara is perfect for beginners, the eyelash fixing game is a lot more complicated than "gum and stick" and if you are crazily in love with fixed eyelashes and you need me to make a tutorial video, you can email me.

I hope you love my top basic items for makeup beginners! If you feel like i left out some other essentials, kindly comment, like I always say, stay beautiful.





s?o s

Comments

Popular Posts