How to Get a Flat Tummy

These is an article on how to get a flat tummy.

Hey guys, I hope your week is going great! It's already the weekend, and now we will concentrate on cooking healthier meals, gyming and facials.

Fortunately for me, I'm on holiday, and I've been eating pretty much anything I want(very bad idea guys!) And I've added like 5kg to my 48kg! I know I'm not fat, but my tummy has refused to slay with me, poking it's ugly face in body hugs and crop tops. 

So, I've decided to take on a five-days tummy exercise challenge. Everyday, we will do different tummy exercise, and of course, show some before and after, so let's start.

DAY ONE

* Crunches

Crunches are very good for strengthening the abdominal area, giving abs and flattening stomach, so it's a perfect start for beginning my five-days challenge on losing stomach fat.

How To Do Crunches

1) Lie flat on your mat with knees bent and feet on the mat. Hands at the base of your head and elbows pointed out.

2) Using your abdominals bring your head and shoulder on the mat and come up into a crunch, then lower

Observation:

Feel your stomach fats being taunted around, and I know surely, I will have major body pains tomorrow,but you know what they say, no pain no gain!

Reverse Crunches

 

Crunches are winning our hearts everyday! I love the fact that this easy to do, and i got to rest my back.

How To Do

nThis is similar to the twist crunch exercise. The only thing that you need to do is tilt your legs behind simultaneously with your shoulders. The side crunch focuses on the muscles on your sides. 

Observation:

Another breathe taking exercise. I think that's enough for today, my back aches a lot now, sigh. r

Comments

Popular Posts