Top 5 Foundations For African women

These are the top 5 foundations for every African Woman.
Hey guy, so I've decided to make this really comprehensive review on these foundations. Sometimes, as African Women who come in different shades of Melanin, finding our perfect shade is quite the trouble, not to talk of the perfect brands. Some brands we makeup artist trust, some we can manage and some we can definitely do without. Before I give you the top 5 Foundations for Black Women, I will introduce you to a certain thing we call "Beauty Blender"

I said I was going to add the picture to my last article, but since I'm talking foundation, I've decided you would love it here as much. So, this is for blending foundation by simply pounding it into the skin. These are the top 5 Foundation for women of colour affordable and readily available in Nigeria in no particular order
* Black Opal- True Color

This is one of the first foundations I got to know. It is easy to carry around, it has a nice package and I like the fact that it has a full coverage. Unfortunately, it doesn't cover a whole lot of skin tones for the dark skin. As expected from Black Opal, they give quality products every time.






* Glams

The Glams creamy matte foundation has a soft carry on the face and very easy to blend, even though it's not liquid foundation, you would have no problem blending it. It doesn't really have a full fledged coverage, but it has this matte finish that will hardly look like you have any foundation on.
*Milani     

This is my own personal foundation and I absolutely love it, it's the 2-in-1 foundation + Concealer by Milani. It's a really nice liquid foundation with a nice coverage, it's not very good for people with oily skin, or it will quickly get smeared, but if you have dry skin, it gives your skin moisture to take in powder.
*black Up- Matifying foundation fluid

This is my best foundation on the list of top foundations, it's so matte and light on the skin. It doesn't give that mild heaviness on the face after applying foundation. It doesn't have a full coverage either and it comes with sunscreen.
* Hudabeauty HD foundation

I use Hudabeauty most times for my dry skinned clients, or milk of magnesia with Hudabeauty for the oily ones. It's a liquid matte, it's affordable and blends so easily, i absolutely enjoy using it. Huda can really do a lot better by offering full coverage rather than the medium coverage, it comes in a glass bottle and boasts of luxurious dark shades of melanin.
 So guys, those are my top 5 foundations for African women, if you liked it, kindly share, and if you know other cooler ones too that should be on the list, kindly add in the comment section. I hope you enjoyed it, i certainly enjoyed writing it.
xoxo
Victoria




e

Comments

Popular Posts