How To Get A Flat Tummy- Day 3

These is an article  on how to get a flatter  tummy.  Good morning guys,  so Victoria awe is back to normal,  all articles will be right on time.  I dedicate this to all my subscribers, friends  and family,  by supporting me by sharing my posts,  I love you guys! 

So let get right on to day  3

Push Ups 

Push ups are my ultimate  exercise! They are sometimes hard to do,  imagine lifting your whole body weight by your foot and hands.  This is why it's an excellent exercise  to burn your belly fat. 

How To Do

You turn your hands  inwardly like in the picture.  You toes are pointed to the ground,  then you pull your whole body weight.  Up and down. 

Observation 

I do this for 30 times,  nerve wrecking,  but worth keeping in  shape.  My stomach is getting pretty flat though,  I will share a picture  on my fifth day,  till then,  burn those fat! 


Comments

Popular Posts