How To Get A Flat Tummy-day 5


These is the final day on how to get a flat tummy, five days challenge! It has been amazing and I've learnt quite a lot of things.
On our final day, we have the bends.
The Bends

The bend is a perfect exercise for getting rid of flappy flesh on the stomach or at the back. It guarantees you a slimer waist line and a nice figure.
How to do
Just bend as perfect as possible to have the bend similar to the one in the picture.
Observation
Is it only me or I feel bolts losing at my back as I bend, it certainly feels good, and I'm pretty sure it will feel better tomorrow.
I'm so happy I got through the five days flat tummy challenge, it has been amazing doing it, remember exercise isn't only for the outside, it's good for your healthy too. Eat well, sleep well... Stay healthy.

Comments

Popular Posts