My Wedding Story: Do I dare?

I can't believe Abisola finally agreed to publish my article on her blog, I was overjoyed! I got married last month, and the wedding was a high society wedding... So I kind of married a "big fish". I had my big chop last year December, so my hair isn't the longest you have seen, I had this crazy imagination to have my hair like Adesua in one of her photoshoot, it was a wedding photoshoot, and was on her natural hair!

Apart from Adesua being a perfect beauty, the hair's dark colour is a perfect contrast on her fair skin, she looked elegant, yet beautiful. I told Ada, my best lady that I was going to have my natural hair on my wedding (I'm not a big fan of weavons to begin with) She dreaded the idea, but when she saw the Adesua's picture, she too fell in love.

To cut the long story to a beautiful halt, I had my natural hair on my wedding day, styled by Lajoke. Everyone asked what weavon I was wearing, they found it hard that it was my natural hair. I've learnt to appreciate being African, and Abisola make sure you send hair softening products to maintain my hair, I love your blog... Simple yet gives what we want.

Comments

Popular Posts