Top 90's Fashion Trends Making A Comeback


This is an article on the top 90's fashion trends making a comeback!
Hey guys, I know you guys probably never knew that there are so many clothing trending today that has trended in the 1990s. The comeback is glorious as the styles have a renewed kind of look, I'm sure it will shock many, but be rest assured that you will love it.

*Dungarees, 'cos we are loving it!

Dungarees are trends that are one of the most shocking these days because they have revolutionized. In the 1990s, there were used as a workshop uniform, but now, they are too gorgeous, our wardrobes can't resist it.

*Leather Jacket, Too cool for school!

This is also a 1990s trend that is having it's come back, but I doubt it ever leaving again. You might notice it when watching Von Diseal movies of those days, or even Blade and Buffy, the vampire Slayer. They are absolutely a nice casual wear to add, it can be playful, fun and cool.
*Turtlenecks, Must haves!


Turtlenecks are my go to outfit anytime I want to look posh and classy. They are never out of style actually, so throughout the 1990s to now, everyone has been wearing it.

*Bandanna, Highschool Rock n Roll!

Bandannas are handkerchief kind of clothing. I love it's versatility, you can wear it anyhow you want it. You can wear it on your neck, as your hair tie, to clean your face, it's cute and works everytime.


*Ripped jeans, The crazier, the better!

Just confess! No matter how sophisticated you are, you have at least a pair of crazy jeans in your wardrobe you absolutely love. It's a casual and laid back look everytime. Pair it with a graphic tee and some shades.

*Boyfriend Jeans, steal some!

Boyfriend Jeans are baggy-like trousers worn by females apparently stolen from the boyfriends. It's can also be high waisted and cute like that. Pairing with graphic tees tucked-in might not be a bad idea, take the risk.

*Denim Jacket, Your everything!

Denim jackets are one of my favorite 90's trend coming back in style, it just works! With a dress, with pants, denim on denim, it just works everytime. I like blue washed denim jacket, to me it just looks nicer than the darker denim.

*Chokers, 21st Century goth!

I'm very guilty of going overboard with this trend sometimes, but how can I not, have you seen Instagram! Kylie, Kendall and the Hadid sisters just make this so lovable and sexy. Though, in the 1990s, it was seen as a sort of chain to withhold people with demonic spirts, thank goodness that's superstition!... I think.

*Graphic Tees, Can't live without 'em!

I've a ton of tees in my wardrobe, from church tee shirts, to the ones in events. They are absolutely very casual and it won't hurt to have a couple in your wardrobe.

*Crop tops, Shocker!

This is my absooooooolute favorite 1990s trend, did it ever stop trending? While some go bold and show off their well toned stomach muscles, some blind us with images we wish we forget we saw. I keep it safe by just wearing it with high waisted skirts, why trouble yourself, when you can do without it?

* High waisted jeans, My accomplice!

I like how she paired it with crop top, but this high waist does not seem to be hiding her gorgeous tummy. Buy good quality denim so it will last a long time.

*Denim Skirts

Absolutely gorgeous! I believe we are just recycling trends we forgot about and be like, hey, this looks cute.

* Small backpacks, back to school!

* Bob Haircut, my human hair fantasy!

I know this is not a clothing trend, but I just felt like adding it. Bob Haircuts have been around since the 1990s, that I never knew! Bob and bangs are haircuts that hide a wide forehead and sharp jaws, it fits every single person!


So, which trend shocked you the most, why did it? and which is your absolute favorite 90's fashion trend? Just let us know in the comment section, stay trendy I guess!
xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts