The Blog


Hey there, welcome to my blog! I've got many things in store for us. If you are a makeup fanatic like me, or you just love good clothes and chic ways to wear them, maybe you love using fresh lemons rather than the industrially made bleach, its all here, ready for you.


Skin Care

The importance of skincare cannot be overemphasized, when you go outside with confidence and people don't look at you funny, in fact, they compliment your natural glow, one which bronzers can never give. I love using organic products to smoothen my skin, even sometimes lighten a little. In case you never knew milk, lemon and honey lightens.
Fashion


Ever asked yourself why you have a wardrobe full of clothing and never have anything to wear? Well, I will be your wardrobe manager, because we will be recycling clothes in the best way you can imagine *wink*


In case you are interested in African prints, the above picture is called Ankara. I will be reviewing some trusted Ankara makers so you can know where to order from.

Heath


We can't live forever, but we have to maximize our lifetime, so I will be giving tips for healthy living. I will be reviewing some dermatologist trusted skincare products, I know you would wanna save your money by getting the best.
Lifestyle



I love being a Nigerian and the colourful parties we throw. I love the Weddings and birthdays, but you know one thing parties have in common... Jollof Rice! I love a good party jollof rice. Let's explore the Lifestyle together!
In case you have any question on skincare, haircare, clothing just email me : Awelewabisola@gmail.com
Stay beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts