Cutest Weaving To Try This Ramadan!

The Cornrow All-Back: I like the Girl-next door hairstyle. It works absolutely for all occasion and this season is not exempted.  


The Large Weaving: Very cute if you hate sitting for long hours like me, but the sad truth is it roughens easily.

Cutest Hairstyles to try this season! Personally, going to the hairstylist sometimes leaves me confused with no new style to try... So I researched! Yes... Cool new styles you might or might not have tried before. They might not always to low maintenance, but you aren't cheap girlfriend!( put a wink emoticon)
1)The Shuku Corntail (Or the Pony tail weaving)
I love the fact that this hairstyle has evolved through a lot of generations and it still looks so good! It's low maintenance, and keeps hair away from your face, so we get to see your fine face.
The Gold Cornrow! Now, I'm not really a fan of colour( apart from black) in my hair, but this looks so good, and you should totally try it out!

Comments

Popular Posts